Dressing coach is known as an absolute dating expert and authority. You may recognize us from articles, lectures or performances at: AD, SBS6, NOS, Parool, Powned, Geenstijl, Glamorama, Grazia, Cosmopolitan, RUMAG, AT5, The Post Online, Blendle, Radio 538, 3FM, Slam FM, FunX, Radio 1, University of Amsterdam, University of Groningen, Radboud University Nijmegen and Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
Since 2008, men come to Versiercoach for FAST SUCCESS with women.
- Gain more self-confidence;
- Get a girlfriend;
- Getting better with women;
- Get more friends and contacts .
This is why men come to the hookup coach for advice:
- More than 11 years of experience in training men and women;
- The Netherlands’ most in-demand expert & trainer;
- Voted Coach of the Year 2012;
- And a track record of success stories from THOROUS men who have become EXTRAORDINALLY successful.
No bad mainstream dating tips like “Just be yourself” or “It will come by itself”. Valuable information that makes you pick up naturally, go out with pleasure and the women follow you.
Do you want to receive free courses? Click here for our ‘Insiders Kit’ with 6 free courses.
Who is Dating Coach Tim Veninga?
Tim Veninga is the Netherlands’ most notorious flirt coach.
He personally trained more than 900 men in 6 different countries since 2008. As a dating expert, he has given advice on NOS, Het Parool, Geenstijl, Powned, AT5, Slam FM, Cosmopolitan, 3FM, FunX and Grazia. He has a weekly item on Radio 538 since January 2015.
He has also been asked as an authority to give lectures for, among other things:
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Groningen
- Radboud University Nijmegen
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- university of Leiden
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
In 2012 he was officially voted the Netherlands’ best coach . He has personally coached more than 900 Dutch and Belgian men.
In December 2014 he gave the largest self-confidence seminar ever in the Netherlands.
Subscribe to Versiercoach
Stay informed of what we are up to by subscribing to our newsletter.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More media appearances: